Xeno Crisis PC Game [MULTi8] Free Download – GOG
Xeno Crisis is a port of the popularly crowdfunded Sega Mega Drive / Genesis game that is an arena shooter that can be played alone or with a friend locally. Take command of battle-tested marines on a dangerous mission to fend off an alien threat and make it back alive! As you investigate the wrecked research outpost in search of survivors and the cause of the outpost’s destruction, you’ll have to run and shoot your way past tens of thousands of enemies.
Each of the seven separate sections in Outpost 88 is randomly generated with every play, so if you want to complete your objective, your tactics must change as you go. To upgrade your gear between regions, collect dog tags from defeated foes. You should also keep an eye out for unique weaponry that might provide you with a temporary edge.
You have a variety of weapons at your disposal, each with unique qualities. Even while your basic issue pulse rifle is more than capable of dealing with the opposition, it’s generally a good idea to pick up more weapons so long as you don’t run out of ammunition.
You will encounter various adversaries as you move through the colony, each with its features and assault options. Many of them can be quickly gunned down, but others may need to be outflanked, attacked within a given time, or avoided altogether.
After each level, you’ll have the opportunity to trade in any dog tags you’ve gathered for upgrades like more excellent health, more potent weapons, and more lives. Your preferred improvement will depend on how you choose to play.
System Requirements for Xeno Crisis:
- OS: Windows 7/8.x/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB of hard disk space available
- Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: 2 player requires at least one controller
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here.” Other features will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now, click on the extracted Iso file and “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO.” Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG,” copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Xeno Crisis,” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.