Startup Freak PC Game Free Download
In Startup Freak, you take on the role of an incipient entrepreneur and grow your own software startup from humble beginnings to a multi-million dollar company. Along the way, you will have to overcome countless challenges, from building, testing, and securing your product, to designing the ideal marketing strategy and securing investment. Through it, you must ask yourself the last question: are you a Startup Freak?
Build a stellar team:
Your staff is everything, especially in those important first years. Hire an amazing team, expert in technical, design, operational, or sales aspects of your startup.
Develop your product:
Create your own product by researching the market and building bigger and better features that meet the demands of your users. But building features are not everything! You must ensure that they are tested and error-free, well secured, and adjusted for performance. Features can also be updated and improved, for example, by incorporating a responsive design or adding accessibility
Plan your infrastructure:
Without the proper hardware to run on, even the best software is useless. Manage your data centers around the globe while looking for better, more powerful servers and coping with the shifting and ever-rising user traffic to your services.
Find the right sales channel:
Not all channels for sales are created equal. More significantly, not all sales channels are effective for all kinds of products. It’s your responsibility to determine the optimal go-to-market strategy using data and a little bit of intuition in order to outperform the competition.
Tune your pricing:
Software pricing is more of an art than a science. Create a price strategy, test it, and adjust it as necessary to the market.
On Board Investors:
Startups in the early stages are always in desperate need of finance. But convincing an investor to back your project is no simple task! Prepare a persuasive PowerPoint presentation, do your homework on potential investors, and watch as they give you millions of dollars for a tiny stake in your business. And remember to barter!
Deck out your Office:
What startup wouldn’t want to have the most fashionable office in town? Purchase a variety of office furnishings and devices to give your staff one more incentive to stay.
Make a big Exit:
Every founder aspires to leave his firm eventually and collect the reward for their efforts in the form of a check. Every choice you’ve made along the road has an impact on the amount on that cheque.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Startup Freak” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.