EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC Game Full Version Free Download [Updated links in 2020]
EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007 is a fantastic cricket model computer video game developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports released on November 24, 2006 in the United Kingdom and November 14, 2006 in Australia. This fantastic video game is available for both Windows and the PlayStation 2.
EA Sports Cricket 2007 Gameplay:
In ,EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007 PC Game includes limited overs matches (50, 20, 10 or 5 overs), 4-day first-class matches, and full-length test matches (5 days). You can choose different fields and weather conditions in different places in EA Sports 2007. There are several international areas, such as Lord’s in England and Eden Gardens in India. The pitches and states of the sites change, and the player can change these. It also has pure stroke play, the addition of the Ashes section, and better control for the player. The game allows players to compete in various international and national competitions.
What’s in EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC Game:
The game includes a number of modes for players to try out. This game mode will allow you to take part in a variety of cricket tournaments from around the world. The view, for example, will take you to the World Series Cricket and Cricket World Cup. This will also give you the chance to go on a game tour and play in knockout cricket tournaments. On the other hand, will allow you to participate in various tournament sets such as Australian Cricket Country, Full Season, and Temple Cup. You may face teams and leagues from other countries during the game. Having said that, his team members and opponents are based on real-life professional cricket players, so if you’re a fan, expect to see some of your idols here while playing. There are also about 35 stadiums where you can play.
You may also try ERMO
Full Seasons and Tournaments in EA Sports Cricket 2007:
- Championship of the World:Control up to 16 international teams competing for the World Cup trophy in Limited Overs cricket.
- The World Series: Control three to five teams competing in a day/night tournament across Australia.
- Knockout Round: In ea cricket 2007 download, you control eight teams competing in a limited overs tournament to win the trophy.
- Series of tests: Choose two teams to compete in one to six Test matches.
- Tour: Choose a team and compete in a series of Tour, One Day, and Test matches against the teams of the host nation.
EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007 Screenshots:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 32 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce2+ / ATI Radeon 7500+ / Intel 865, 915)
- DirectX version: 9.0c (Included)
- Free Disk Space: 1.2 GB
If you want to try a different sports game, check out EA SPORTS Cricket 2007 Game for PC. I understand that this game is very popular in the UK and Australia. This is a bit similar to baseball. Each team has 11 players on the field and you must hit the ball using a cricket bat and score a race. In this edition, I like that there are many licensed teams that you can use and play. To me, the graphics are good, but not too flashy. On the other hand, the sound of the game is very good. What’s more, I found the gameplay quite complicated at first. Control is a little difficult and you really need to be precise and have the right time to hit the ball. Also, I like the World Championship mode. This allows you to compete with teams from other countries for the World Cup title. Overall, EA SPORTS Cricket 2007 Game is a good game that offers intense matches and amazing gaming experience.